POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another abstract... : Re: another abstract... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another abstract...
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 15 Jun 2002 01:39:43
Message: <3d0ad31f$1@news.povray.org>
I know I'm getting off topic here but... doesn't that AOL hometown banner on
your gallery drive you insane?  I too host my (soon to be released) gallery
on AOL but I don't go through hometown simply because of that banner.  Are
you doing it for the added webspace or the added exposure?  If its for the
webspace, I can tell you how to con AOL out of all the webspace you'll ever
need.  If its for the exposure, do you really think it adds that much?

Excellent renderings BTW.  I especially like "Birthing" and "Bumblee
Morning."  Maybe you'd have more luck selling them if your renderings
targeted a certain audience or buyer.

Skip